Rules During An Investigation
• Respect all clients and team members
• Respect all clients and team members property
No alcohol beverages may be consumed before or during an investigation
• Drug substances will not be tolerated
• No smoking during an investigation (This is a precaution so we do not mistake smoke as paranormal phenomena
as evidence in photographs or video)
• Members with long hair must pull their hair back (This is a precaution
so we do not mistake hair strands as paranormal phenomena as evidence in photographs or video)
• Cell phones
must be turned OFF during an investigation
• Know your surroundings
***REMEMBER: Safety is always
Members Investigative Equipment
• Members do not mind to lend out their equipment during investigations, but please use them with caution.
If you purchase your equipment, it's yours.
• If the team partners up and purchases equipment and you are involved
and you decide to leave to group, your expenses will be lost.
• Your equipment will be your responsibility,
unless it is lent out, then it is the responsibility of the member who possesses it.
• The "group" equipment
is EVERYONE'S responsibility.
After reading the above requirements and rules, if you still would
like to apply for membership, please e-mail us for an application.
© 2009, 2010 ~R•O•P•E~™ Logo, Acronym, & Pictures are Property of Researchers
of Paranormal Experiences
Do Not Duplicate
All Rights Reserved